Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Corsa's one of them is alright, the other feels not so good.

On trouble some one I find that it is harsh at top of the stroke, once the fork is moving it isn't bad, but intial bit is very sticky.

On this fork I also run really low air pressure, way lower then recommended for my weight. On the other Corsa which feels much better and I have to run way higher air pressure in it.

With both last years and this years forks I have had issues in the wet. The forks seem to get really harsh when it gets really wet. Also most like the old hydro lock that manitue's would get.

Any ideas?

·
ups and downs
15,321 Posts
Naz at Marzocchi Canada did some work on my 80mm Corsa with oil weight and level to prevent it from blowing through all its travel on bigger hits and bottoming out. Now it feels almost the same as my 2006 Marathon Race, it has bit of "platform" in the initial travel, but that seems to be intentional as it's pretty bob resistant.

I'm having to run high pressure than the manuals recommends as well, but they appear to have revised the recommended settings.

http://marzocchi.com/System/54650/ATA SETUP.pdf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.