Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
You need to open it in a graphics program and 'resize' it. In PhotShop, you can do this through "image size", by entering the new, reduced pixel dimensions. It may not work here, however, as my computer said it "could not parse file", usually an indication of some quirk... like old compression format or something....

·
Registered
266 Posts
Shrink it down to 80x80 pixels. Open your pic with Microsoft Photo Editor (rt click on your pic), go to Image, Resize and choose pixels instead of inches, shrink it down, save and your all set.

·
the catalan connection
1,266 Posts
Hey F.Freddy!This is the best avitar I´ve seen so far !

Fast Freddy said:
Here you go Kman - Photoshop Magic!

FF

·
Banned
60 Posts
I haven't purchased any graphics programs, as I don't own a camera yet...

glenzx said:
You need to open it in a graphics program and 'resize' it. In PhotShop, you can do this through "image size", by entering the new, reduced pixel dimensions. It may not work here, however, as my computer said it "could not parse file", usually an indication of some quirk... like old compression format or something....
I can't seem to get it to work with Picture It, which is part of Microsoft XP or MSN browser updates. Is there no way it will work with Picture IT, there's a resizing feature, I just can't get it to transfer at the size I select?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts