Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting frustrated, can't seem to make it work. Watch my friends pull them all the time, some even on my bike!!

What am I missing? I have a BH with 8" rotors. How should I shift my weight, lever pressure, etc? I'm willing to go over the bars to learn this!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
lol. try doin it goin down a hill. jus hit and hold your front brake enough to keep the rear in the air but still keep movin a bit. sounds easier then it really is. you need to find your balance point while endoing...every ones differant...i dont know the best postion to be in but i lean foward so its easier for the rear to lift and stay there. BTW i do it on a bighit too.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Dude....
From all the things that you can do in a DH/FR bike that must be one of the more useless one...
Don't even bother ...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
VIA you gotta be straight up pimpin the bike skills to pull of stuff like that. Even my skills are not superior enough.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
an endo (stoppie) is kinda easy...

its getting good enough ballance to be able to do no footed nose manuals down stairs that im workin at...my friends laugh at me coz they cant do em...:(

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Is this "stoppies" or I'm totaly lost here...?

If it is I still think that is useless and shame on me for posting this pic...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
While rolling and holding it as long as possible....
I can only do two street blocks ...now I'm working on doing it with one hand... :D

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Master_Jako said:
hey, VIA, a bit off topic here but why is the bbr board still offline? do you know?
Hey man... No idea.. I was biching with Igor about that... whatafvck happen...!! we need BBR back ON ASAP ...

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
yeh id say so...a stoppie would be an endo...

what do u US boys call a nose manual...i know u call a manual a wheelie so would a nose manual be a nose wheelie... :confused:

(and master jacko yeh there smartasses...wish i was bigger than em to bash em... :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
so and endo is a nose manual...and a stoppie is an endo...and a wheelie is a mono...and a manual is a...manual... :confused:

(what do u ppl call a manual then)

and do u ppl call drops hucks...coz our hucks are like jump drops or like massive step downs...

(dam im confusing myself)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.