Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
pitbull592
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So I ended up picking up a used 2007 trek remedy tonite for my xc bike in trade & a small amount of cash on top. The yellow electric tape has since been replaced with a matte black chain guard. The upgrades include:
Forks- Rock Shox Domain 318
Rear shock- Fox DHX Air
Crankset- Raceface Evolve DH w/ Raceface(gold)BB, 2 ring chain guide, Gold bashguard
Azonic 402 gold pedals.
Sram X9 Front and Rear shifters
Sram X9 Rear derailuer
Bontrager Big Earl 50mm stem
Spank Royala 30 gold handlebars
Chris King gold headset
Hayes Stroker trail brakes w/ 8" rotors
Spank Subrosa gold rims w/ Earl hubs
Kenda 26 x 2.35 Nevegal tires
Spank saddle w/ gold rails and Salsa gold seat clamp
Stolen lock on grips
Clip in vario fenders
Pedros beer bottle opener

I met the guy at his place & was able to inspect the bike thouroughly & checked the receipts. He also threw in a extra tubeless wheelset, all the original parts in a box & a set of cranks, stem, hubs etc... He was a little older & explained to me he wanted to just ride xc & didn't have the time for a am bike. I'm feeling pretty stoked on the deal :D

·
pitbull592
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
b-kul said:
good i guess, not knowing what you traded him makes it kinda tough to judge.
Ah sorry, I meant to through that in. It was a 03 specialized epic that was recently re-built this fall/winter. It had alot of nice parts & I put the value of that around 1k, but I know used bikes are worth squat even with upgrades. Here's a link to my xc bike:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=655988

·
pitbull592
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
roxnroots said:
Nice!. So, you're going to bring it over to Nockamixon later this spring and ride the new trails VMB's been building? :D
Yes sir, I was just talking with someone today about the nock trails, I'll be out in the spring no doubt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.