Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Addicted to Dirt
Joined
·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Last day at work...Let's see:
8:30 am walked in late to the office.
8:30-9:30 Checked mtbr forums, responded to some emails
9:30-10:30 Watched Pete Fagerlins videos for the 20th time (man, am I pumped)
10:30-11:30 more mtbr and some local mtb forums
11:30 early lunch (peanut butter sandwich YES!)
11:30 -12:30 more mtbr
12:30-3:00 will try to look busy
3:00 sneak out through the back door... :D
 

·
I need to ride more.
Joined
·
150 Posts
ingluis said:
Last day at work...Let's see:
8:30 am walked in late to the office.
8:30-9:30 Checked mtbr forums, responded to some emails
9:30-10:30 Watched Pete Fagerlins videos for the 20th time (man, am I pumped)
10:30-11:30 more mtbr and some local mtb forums
11:30 early lunch (peanut butter sandwich YES!)
11:30 -12:30 more mtbr
12:30-3:00 will try to look busy
3:00 sneak out through the back door... :D
Our facility shuts down for a 1-2 weeks every year for the holidays. Usually the day before the shutdown we have a potluck. Last year we showed up at 6am, decided to have the potluck at 7am and then left at 8:30. I'm hoping we might be out by 8am tomorrow :)

Richard
 

·
I think I need to Upgrade
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
FastrThnU said:
Our facility shuts down for a 1-2 weeks every year for the holidays. Usually the day before the shutdown we have a potluck. Last year we showed up at 6am, decided to have the potluck at 7am and then left at 8:30. I'm hoping we might be out by 8am tomorrow :)

Richard
Hey, I will be off most all of next week, you up for some rides? I am the one that did the night ride with you and IBIKEAZ a couple of weeks ago on the DC, let me know!! :cool:
 

·
I need to ride more.
Joined
·
150 Posts
AzSpeedfreek said:
Hey, I will be off most all of next week, you up for some rides? I am the one that did the night ride with you and IBIKEAZ a couple of weeks ago on the DC, let me know!! :cool:
Yeah definitely. Ingluis is arriving today I think, I was thinking about showing him some of my favorite rides around SoMo, and maybe doing some night rides too. I'm up for anything else too. Kind of wanted to check out some more stuff around T100, haven't ridden much up there, but liked what I saw when I went with Walt a few months ago.

Richard
 

·
Addicted to Dirt
Joined
·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FastrThnU said:
Yeah definitely. Ingluis is arriving today I think, I was thinking about showing him some of my favorite rides around SoMo, and maybe doing some night rides too. I'm up for anything else too. Kind of wanted to check out some more stuff around T100, haven't ridden much up there, but liked what I saw when I went with Walt a few months ago.

Richard
I'm down for SoMo or T100. Check your PM.
Luis
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top