Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks...

I'm thinking of hitting up the beer festival on Saturday in Burlington then cruisin' on over to KT to ride Sunday and Monday. Does this place get crazy busy on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
284 Posts
b Lots of great riding in the Burlington area and what about the VT Mountain bike Festival in Waterbury only about 40 min form Burlington? That will take some of the crowd away from the Kingdom. It should not be that bad, Monday will be fine. The brew fest will be PACKED make sure you have tickets I think it is sold out

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
murph62903 said:
b Lots of great riding in the Burlington area and what about the VT Mountain bike Festival in Waterbury only about 40 min form Burlington? That will take some of the crowd away from the Kingdom. It should not be that bad, Monday will be fine. The brew fest will be PACKED make sure you have tickets I think it is sold out
thanks for the info! Yeah, the festivities should hopefully cut the crowds down. Have you ever rode at Perry Hill off of 89 just south of Burlington? I'm thinking of maybe hitting up Perry Hill before getting to Burlington. Or if you have any recommendations of some smoooooooth single track for me to ride on? I really like riding in dense pines.

gracias.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so I checked out some places near Burlington. Which of these would you recommend. I'm thinking I'll hit up two of these places so I can be closer to Burlington. I've got a place to stay for free. Or if you've got some other places I should check out let me know.

Mill Stone Hill
Perry Hill
Mobb's Hill
Mobb's Valley

·
Registered
284 Posts
Perry Hill is a good choice, it is where the main part of the festival is held, If you are planning on riding it on Friday search this forum for a map. It starts with a good climb and then has smooth and technical stuff. campfire will be the smoothest (IMO) Check the fellowship of the wheel fotwheel.org, for stuff around Burlington. Mobbs is good, but I would also reccomend Hinesburge or Carse hills. I'll be riding Friday and Sunday morning p.m me if you;d like to join

1 - 5 of 5 Posts