·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
jncarpenter said:
What's with the senior citizen on the hybrid bike?

Yeah, It's gotta be kind of tough for LncNuvue and co when they are sessioning all these technical sections and some old guy on the beach cruiser just rides on by like it's nothing...

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
I think it's instructive to see single pics from riders cleaning certain parts of certain lines all strung together to show a complete clean run. Does that mean actual clean runs were few and far between? Any of the stuff you showed would have me walking my bike so what do I know?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xcguy said:
I think it's instructive to see single pics from riders cleaning certain parts of certain lines all strung together to show a complete clean run, like complete runs through these sections were hard to capture on film,...because they didn't happen!
That's a good one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
noosa2 said:
Yeah, It's gotta be kind of tough for LncNuvue and co when they are sessioning all these technical sections and some old guy on the beach cruiser just rides on by like it's nothing...
It is humbling... and proves that most of us are way over-biked for the riding we do.

·
think
853 Posts
Great pictures. I'm heading out to your area next month with bike and am pumped to hit the trails.

How does your guy like the Schwalbe Fat Albert in those conditions? I got them on one bike here on the east coast and think they are a pretty good all around tire.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts