Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Trail rider and racer
Joined
·
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bothered to play around with the viewing preference at the end of each forum page to organize how all the thread are viewed??

What's everyone doing, leaving it as is or customizing their prefs?

Cheers
Trevor!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
48,238 Posts
Trevor! said:
Has anyone bothered to play around with the viewing preference at the end of each forum page to organize how all the thread are viewed??

What's everyone doing, leaving it as is or customizing their prefs?

Cheers
Trevor!
I use the "threaded" view. Easier to follow the flow, see the posts I have not read and skip the posts I do not want to read.
 

·
34N 118W
Joined
·
2,246 Posts
isn't that a lot of clicking?

Threaded means you have to click on each post, right? I'm back to Hybrid I guess. There sure is a LOT of stuff to learn. I'm not cryin' about the change in general, but there's a crapload of stuff to figger' out.

We're losing him! Bring me the paddles, stat!

HW


shiggy©®™ said:
I use the "threaded" view. Easier to follow the flow, see the posts I have not read and skip the posts I do not want to read.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Hybrid View

Trevor! said:
Has anyone bothered to play around with the viewing preference at the end of each forum page to organize how all the thread are viewed??

What's everyone doing, leaving it as is or customizing their prefs?

Cheers
Trevor!

It allows me to click on a thread and follow that specific path.....then go to the top and pick another path, etc.
 

·
Trail rider and racer
Joined
·
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hybrid

I have been using the Hybrid view mode - I tried threaded but it was all too much for me :(

If only there was a way we could see all the topics in a threaded manner - that would make life great for EVERYONE!!!

In the long run I am happy with this - I have already forgotten about the old boards I guess.

Trevor!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
48,238 Posts
Hollywood said:
Threaded means you have to click on each post, right? I'm back to Hybrid I guess. There sure is a LOT of stuff to learn. I'm not cryin' about the change in general, but there's a crapload of stuff to figger' out.

We're losing him! Bring me the paddles, stat!

HW
No more than the old format, less scrolling than "linear" and it loads faster.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top