Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up just for the wheelset but now I'm not sure about parting it out. Needs some definate cleanup, but it's kinda cool, old school. I saw another Ross a few weeks ago on here so I guess it's not too low on the "Totem Pole". I think back then Ross actually made good bikes.

and yes Eric, I have been busy:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
problem...naaah, I have no problem buying bikes! Ohh, that might BE the problem!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT2005....I'm not sure if your serious or joking.......??? Do you know anything about it? It says Diamond Cruiser on the top bar. And I found it on Craigslist.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ross project update

heres another project in limbo.....I was gonig to use the wheelset off the Diamond Cruiser...then I thought about cleaning and restoring....but then this really clean Mt. Whitney frame came into my view....you know the rest of the story. So I'll probably clean and swap most of the parts to the chrome frame. I just happened to have the handlebars hanging in my shop, I think they fit just right.....:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.