Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
bikenbetty
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know anyone that wants to live at the trailhead of Kennedy? I have the perfect retreat for anyone that wants the nature, access, challenge of living at the bottom of the climb.. private, gated... best of the best.. mInutes to Los Gatos downtown...

·
bikenbetty
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One bedroom, sits right on a ridge with a big deck, outdoor shower, view to canyon, no house in your view.... 2.7 miles from Los Gatos Blvd. All new paint, appliances, private entrance. Washer, dyer, utilities included for $1,600.. can be furnished too. What is your email and I will send photos

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Wow, thats only $1,000 more than I'm paying now! Lol. Sounds like a great location, unfortunately I've got another year left of school, before I can work fulltime again, but I have been looking for something on that end of Santa Clara county.

Post it up again If it becomes available again a year from now.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
ubeturas said:
Arizona stands amongst the most magnificent and the most beautiful places in America
as long as you are white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.