Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the guys on my local site started a "dreamgirls" thread, and I tried hijacking it with some beefcake on bikes.....but 1) the internet is woefully lacking in content and 2) the girls in my local group don't even have my back!! :mad: It's like being a lone pirate.

I wouldn't be so opposed to cheesecake if we women had equal amounts of eye candy. It's a big pet peeve of mine. They even took down the fixie-guys-in-underwear website with only some remnants on other sites :sad:

I did find some of Matt McConnaghey and Lance shirtless on the beach, but those come out really small.

{{{sigh}}} well just thought I'd come in here for some like-minded company :smallviolin:

Attachments

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Remember Fixie Travis from Switzerland? There's an updated photo of him....leaner but more mature-looking (and he seems to have switched from boxers to briefs.)

Attachments

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Christine said:
Remember Fixie Travis from Switzerland? There's an updated photo of him....leaner but more mature-looking (and he seems to have switched from boxers to briefs.)
Whoever Travis is, I'm lifting a beer to him. :thumbsup:

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alas, it is defunct. Another couple of sites have some of the pics leftover, but it's not quite the same. :bluefrown: But I'll post the text that comes with Travis........

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who is Travis, you ask?

"This is Travis from Switzerland. He is riding a no name swiss-made track frame with gipiemme cranks, renak hubs, rigida dp18 rims, dura-ace cog, fsa ring, profile air-wing bars, and a 45×16 ratio. Travis is Texas-made, living in the land of chocolate and alps. Permission for email address postage has been granted, though he doubts emails will come pouring in from the non-existant female fixie riders in Switzerland. Too bad, i'm sure he'd have to lock his doors and hide in the closet with a shotgun if he lived in a heavily female fixie riding populated area. He can be reached at [...] Thanks Travis!"

Attachments

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"This is Travis from Switzerland again. His old frame cracked, so here's an update of the new bike. He is riding a soma frame with a custom track fork. He's rolling on the same old Czech hubs and Rigida rims, driven with Gipiemme cranks, which is all steered by a Nitto stem and drops. He cut off most of his hair because it just got too damn hot. I'm pretty sure he's still available and he can be reached at [Christine is still working on her fixie skills.] Thanks Travis!"

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts

not an uncommon site.

My daughter was in a dance circle with bongo boy last year at ACL Fest.

I am liking this guy lately

Alberto Contador

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ooooh Al-berrr-toh.....

Keep 'em coming! I fully expect more by later tonight. :devil:

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,891 Posts
Two peas in a pod?

Looks like Lance shops at better stores than Matthew does, but it's interesting that they are wearing shirts that otherwise look alike, same basic color, untucked, sleeves rolled up the same and button them the same way. They also hold their drink the same and have the other hand in their pocket. I'll bet if one started to whistle, the other would too. :arf: :arf: Too funny.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I think I downloaded this pic here, last time we had a thread about hot guys...

It stinks that it's so hard to find good pics of DH/FR guys where you can, you know SEE them. You can find a bazillion cool action pics, but can't tell what they look like under all the gear...

Attachments

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
.....not that the roadie gear leaves much to the imagination anyway! But I agree, it's maddening, the lack of eye candy for us women.

Podium guys, what a brilliant idea!! Seriously, I can picture that being some pretty good incentive.....Cancellera kissing the winner like she was a cobblestone (had to steal these from the "Cancellera appreciation" thread):

Attachments

1 - 20 of 155 Posts