Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I are possibly moving out to Corvallis, IF cards fall the right way, and I am hit with a good stroke of luck. She is graduating from nursing school and will have all her credentials etc. She's been trying to go through HR at Samaritan(?) without a lot of luck. I was hoping on an outside chance someone may know someone who is neighbors with that guy that could maybe give us a phone number to somebody that would know about job openings in the hospital. Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She has done all the searching, she is interested in the Nurse Transition program and keeps ending in someones voicemail. She wants to find something with L&D and has gone through the employment sections. Thanks for the link though

·
Registered
19 Posts
look tp eugene

look into Eugene. just looked over the job posting for Peace Health SHMC Eugene, there are 5 L&D jobs open ond 10 NICU jobs open. with a few training jobs for the NICU. plus the pay is better in Eugene.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live in Corvallis. Albany is very close to Corvallis so maybe check there. Depending on how you feel about commuting maybe check Salem/Keizer. The Eugene/Springfield area is very nice... and closer to Oakridge!!! Although you have plans specfic plans for Corvallis... Let me guess, you've got something lined up at OSU, HP, or CH2M Hill correct? As a fellow southerner who relocated, things are really nice out here. Good luck with your journey. Hit me up when you get here for a tour of the McDonald/Dunn Forest that's 4 miles from town. TONS of great riding within a short drive also.

-VTB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.