Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI here. The Hospital Hill trails are closed for the next 2 weeks as requested by the Kreps family (landowners) while they huddle up there cattle with specifically no parking and riding on the backside of the trails (Spring St. out of White Salmon).

Thanks for abliging by this, cause without their persmission to ride on their land, there would next to nothing to ride up there on the hill, especially with the pending closure of Coyote.

JG

G

·
I agree we all should follow the Kreps' request to not ride Hospital Hill for a couple weeks. I am thankful to be able to ride there, it is very gracious of them to allow bikers on their property.

·
Leave it all on the trail
227 Posts
Good to know JG, thanks for sharing. I love that trail system. Its a shame that alot of folks won't get this message and will show up regardless.

·
Daniel the Dog
6,763 Posts
Signs are up

But,was we know, people ignore signs and do what they want. I guess someone parked in front of their stable at one point and irritated them.

Jaybo

·
illiterate or intoxicated
421 Posts
Re-Opening?

Is there a firm date for re-opening?

G

·
They have asked to refrain from riding there for about two weeks from June 9. There is no exact date because they have to round up the cattle from all over the mountain. If you ride there, you know that you will find those cows in the most remote places.

·
illiterate or intoxicated
421 Posts
ronbo613 said:
They have asked to refrain from riding there for about two weeks from June 9. There is no exact date because they have to round up the cattle from all over the mountain. If you ride there, you know that you will find those cows in the most remote places.
Thanks for the info.

Yep, still got cow poop on my bike from my last ride. I did notice that the cows softend up the downhill side of Millenium.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts