Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
Nice!

Both great looking bikes. I'm interested in your riding impressions. I had a Turner O2 and a 5 inch travel RFX before I got my Moment. I think the Turner and Ellsworth designs may have been arrived at through different methods, but the ride is excellent with both.Can't tell if it's just perspective, but it looks like the seat tube angle is nearly identical and the head tube is quite a bit steeper on the Burner.

·
Up & Down
57 Posts
Persective?

Is it just perspective, or is the standover on each bike comparible? Just curious since there's been so much complaining about the standover on the Id.

I've always been a fan of routing the cables under the TT. Less thing that can slice and snatch the crotch of my shorts. It's one of those small things that I like about my Id.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Too sweet. I'll take one of each. :p

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
El Sol said:
Is it just perspective, or is the standover on each bike comparible? Just curious since there's been so much complaining about the standover on the Id.

I've always been a fan of routing the cables under the TT. Less thing that can slice and snatch the crotch of my shorts. It's one of those small things that I like about my Id.
Tell you what, since there is a lot of interest, I will do some careful shots. However, this is a Burner, not a 5-spot. The Burner is more like a Truth.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
lidarman said:
Tell you what, since there is a lot of interest, I will do some careful shots. However, this is a Burner, not a 5-spot. The Burner is more like a Truth.
It would be nice to read your thoughts and opinions on the ride quality of the suspension on each bike. Just a general gist of how they compare, notwithstanding the difference in bike type...

I'd like to know how similar the Turner and Ellsworth suspension feels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.