Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
horses?

I see them a lot at Allaire and at Clayton. I must say, although they leave "extras" on the trail, equestrians do a lot of trail maintanence with ATUG at Allaire.

·
Registered
205 Posts
RSP_RIDER said:
Has anybody here EVER seen an equestrian in Ringwood? I see some hikers, but i've never even seen any signs of horses... no tracks, or poop (thank god).

Have you ever seen any?
No, and I have spun the wheels there about a thousand times. Why do you ask?

VGT

·
danger! danger!
242 Posts
Come to think of it, really the only places I've seen horses are Huber Woods (of course, there's a stable on the grounds) Stewart SF (NY) and once in a blue moon at Wawayanda.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've seen, and TALKED to horses at Ringwood on more than one occasion.

I also see their "presents" just about every time we go out and I often wonder why there is no pooper scooper law for THEM!.

·
home slice chili sauce
87 Posts
Dirty Bert said:
you really see horses at 6m? Where? All i see there are the bow hunters and mud.

~db
I see someone on horseback at least once a month during season. Most equestrians are seen riding on the outer flanks near the corn fields, but I also see some riding deep in the trails once in a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.