Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long stint of mostly lurking and just plain not going on MTBR and growing fat I have decided I would return. As an offering to placate the disenchanted hordes I present for your entertainment: Why We Should Be Eating Horses Instead of Riding Them

Obviously not for the horselovers out there.

· Registered
1,436 Posts
you officially have too much time on your hands...

but thanks for sharing.;)

I hope your rehab is going well...and hope we'll see (or see the pics) you up here in Auburn riding this spring and summer. Happy Holidays Dennis!

0gre said:
After a long stint of mostly lurking and just plain not going on MTBR and growing fat I have decided I would return. As an offering to placate the disenchanted hordes I present for your entertainment: Why We Should Be Eating Horses Instead of Riding Them

· Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
24,864 Posts
0gre said:

Oh, man, there's some good writing on that site.

I failed to notice Toby had a raging boner and was staring right at me. If you've never seen a horse penis, it's an awesome thing. Awesome in the "big bang exploding outward in universally cosmic proportions" way, not awesome in the "**** yeah scented candles are awesome" kind of way. It's literally longer than your arm - between 2 and 3 feet. You could seriously **** **** up with this thing - If I had a penis like that I'd use it to play badminton or maybe hang wind chimes from it. Anyway, I was in Toby's pen and we were making eye contact. I'll never forget the look in his eyes: completely vacant of compassion or romance. Toby didn't want to get to know me and discover all my hopes and dreams. He didn't want to grow old with me. Looking into those big brown eyes that day, I saw a pure, unfiltered desire to get his rape on.

:D :D :D

· Mtbr Founder
35,658 Posts
This was on network tv. This guy was taking a dump in a field and a donkey spotted him and had his way with him.

Having your friends videotape and laugh the whole time... priceless.

fc

· Paper or plastic?
10,748 Posts
Horse meat is pretty good, but beef still tastes better. The butcher back home had a little sign that said: "if you lost at the track, come get your revenge and eat some horse meat" or something along those lines.

· OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roger___ said:
but thanks for sharing.;)

I hope your rehab is going well...and hope we'll see (or see the pics) you up here in Auburn riding this spring and summer. Happy Holidays Dennis!
That's what happens when you work at home on the computer all day.

I'm planning on getting back up to auburn, right now I'm fat and slow though. Doing a bit of traveling this week. Hopefully head up to Auburn after the first of the year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.