Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-day long mtb crossing mostly under the crest of the mountain in NE Italy.
Brief summary: ascent really brutal, exposed and difficult crossing, descent mostly fluid and fast.
The surrounding landscape and views with which we were 'bombed' I will not even mention --> (priceless) ...

Video (11min) --> Horse Hung Harry

A few frames from video:

·
Registered
108 Posts
:thumbsup: Wow! I mean WOW! That was incredible! Thanks for posting that up! The high alpine footage is out of this world! I'd love to ride there someday! That's real technical riding

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
As usual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Excellent Vid - Great riding and skills, great editing and great scenery :thumbsup: bets of all you Guys and Gal earn every DH you get :thumbsup: mucho props for that. Had your page bookmarked but forgot about it, so now I have something to do while I recover from my "body slam" of a fall I had Thursday.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Hey Schpytzyo, how far afield do you guys travel for all this riding you show in your vids? What's lodging/town like? Curious as it looks like some sweet, all be it very tech stuff and might make an excellent MTB vacation.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LyNx said:
how far afield do you guys travel for all this riding you show in your vids?
Our vid's are mostly (90%) filmed less then 150km away from the place where we live.
Max. 2h drive with a car. So .. no lodging .. because this are all one-day long adventures.

LyNx said:
.. make an excellent MTB vacation.
I agree! :thumbsup:
We have the same thoughts about vacations ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.