Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how well these are Hope Pro 2 EVO Disc QR?As some of you know I am building a BD and I have my wheels but after I had them made up I now find out the hubs are crap but my rims I want change I have them on another bike of mind for touring I am always over loaded lol.I know I will be out a lot of money for a new set of wheels but I want a heavy duty set this time around that will last and not go break while riding with a load.If these are no good what would be the best for a BD set of wheels any Info on this will be welcome.Thanks...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is wrong with your Pro 2 EVO's? I have yet to hear anyone call them crap. I have been running multiple Hope hubs for years with no issues what so ever.
No I am not saying these Pro 2 EVO' hubs are I was talking about the hubs I have now.I just wanted to know how good these hubs are so as I read your post I think I can say you like them a lot.I wanted to know before I went to order these hubs was they any good I think you are saying they are.But I went to my LBS and talk with them about the hubs I have now and we may make a change for free to me other than me buying new hubs the labor will be free.So not all will be lost.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Apologies then. I must have misread your initial post.

As for the hubs - they are brilliant. Not as many POE as King/I9/Hadley, but for the price you cannot go wrong. I highly rate them.

Good luck with getting your problem sorted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.