Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my mono Hope brakes came with (used) this awesome Torks bolts that don't get deform/damage like the allen counterparts do.

So now I'm looking to replace the bolts in all my other Hope's (8 sets) with the Torks, can somebody help me with the part number so I can order them from Hope (I search for about 1 hour but did not find anything closely related.)

·
Pivoteer
3,445 Posts
One of my mono Hope brakes came with (used) this awesome Torks bolts that don't get deform/damage like the allen counterparts do.

So now I'm looking to replace the bolts in all my other Hope's (8 sets) with the Torks, can somebody help me with the part number so I can order them from Hope (I search for about 1 hour but did not find anything closely related.)
Call Hope. I wouldn't be surprised if they just give them to you. I recently bought my brakes from them directly as they were not in stock in the US at that time. Pretty cool!

·
b a n n e d
6,213 Posts
Call Hope. I wouldn't be surprised if they just give them to you. I recently bought my brakes from them directly as they were not in stock in the US at that time. Pretty cool!
+1

Hope USA customer service is great. I order all my parts from them directly.

·
b a n n e d
6,213 Posts
Why again did you not contact Hope?

·
Banned
2,033 Posts
Next time you/anyone need something like this ... Look for a place like Copper State Bolt & Nut in your area.

This place has given me small quantity (4-6) items for free, or charged very little for larger quantities.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I got the zink coated bolts today and they work perfect.

But since I have so many of them, I want to offer the rest to be purchase (I hope is not a problem since they cost so little) in any case you get 12 bolts including shipping (in the USA) for One dollar..

Just send me a PM to get my paypal account..

·
b a n n e d
6,213 Posts
Can you post a pic or a link to what you have?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts