Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 rear QR Hope Bulbs that I would like to convert to 10mm bolt on to use on my Six Pack. Is this currently possible or has anyone done this in the past? I know that Hope had kits to convert to both 10mm and 12mm thru axel. I haven't talked with Hope yet and my searches haven't turned up any NOS kits.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bigrocks said:
I have 2 rear QR Hope Bulbs that I would like to convert to 10mm bolt on to use on my Six Pack. Is this currently possible or has anyone done this in the past?
Hope makes two 10mm kits, one is for 10mm thru axle and the other is a 10mm bolt on kit. I would recommend going with the 10mm thru axle kit and either a solid axle from hadley or the DT Swiss RTS 10mm axle (some people dont like them, I have two and love them). I just converted a 10mm bolt on hut to 10mm thru axle and it was very easy, QR to either is the same. Hope has an excellent video on their site, www.hopetech.com.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bigrocks said:
So I can use the Pro2 kits on the Bulbs?
crap, I totally responded too quickly. didnt read the bulb part, only saw hope and 10mm. to the best of my knowledge, bulb and pro2 parts arent cross compatible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts