Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i wanna get one of these bikes for CHEAP ( im a broke college kid with a crappy car that needs replaced). i have a iron horse g spot thats almost all custom, and could prolly fetch about a grand. i figure my best bet is to try to get one wholesale, but that isnt the easiest thing to do. anyone know how likely it is that i could convince someone to do that for me for a couple hundred dollars? and how much you think i would be spending on it wholesale? thanks.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
poor baby, cant afford the big ticket items so he wants to screw the system with such a brilliant plan, the "I'm more special somehow so give me a deal" plan. Why dont you just rob the delivery truck?

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
dude kyle, that looks bad ass.

and singletrack, for a 77 EP im pretty sure its less then a grand, if not extremely close to a grand. we get them pretty cheap. oh yeah, for other trek dealer emplyees. you all hear about how they're not goign to offer EP prices for carbon bikes anymore? not that i want one, i just think its rather fvcked up.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really? about a grand? damn. i know im a cheap bastard, im sorry! but i cant help it. now, what are the possibilities of me being able to get one from a shop employee or somethin if i give him a few hundred on the side?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Time to get down on your kneez boy!!!!!! :mad:

Why should someone chop you out anyway??
I think everyone here would love to get their bikes for wholesale, retail friggin sucks! But thats just the way it goes chum!!
Get a job at a shop or something, or at Trek itself sweeping floors!!
You don't get anything for nothing.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
well i've been looking at cars and the one i want to get is out of my price range. Since i'm special i know i deserve it so anyone work in a Mazda dealership wanna hook me up?

i should sticky and rename this to be the 'retarded requests to strangers' thread....

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zedro said:
well i've been looking at cars and the one i want to get is out of my price range. Since i'm special i know i deserve it so anyone work in a Mazda dealership wanna hook me up?

i should sticky and rename this to be the 'retarded requests to strangers' thread....
What mazda are you looking at zedro?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zedro said:
i want a Mazda3 sport (the hatch). I can sorta afford it, just dont want to be paying it off forever
That's cool. I wouldn't mind one of those they drive pretty nice. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.