Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 14 YO daughter expressed great interest in visiting Oregon after seeing a short segment on the Today Show, so I was thinking of hitting the old windsurfing stomping grounds (early 90's) and getting in some sailing hiking and mountain biking in the Hood River area.
Flying in from West Palm Beach in mid-July, we would need an LBS to rent a couple of bikes, then hit some beginner (she rarely rides) to intermediate trails.
Thank you in advance for recommendations

·
Registered
393 Posts
HR has two good shops with bike rentals, I do have a preference of Discover Bikes541-386-4820
I have no association with either shop, but Kurt at Disco is a great guy with a shop! They can give you all the local beta on trails when you get there as well! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HR has two good shops with bike rentals, I do have a preference of Discover Bikes541-386-4820
I have no association with either shop, but Kurt at Disco is a great guy with a shop! They can give you all the local beta on trails when you get there as well! Enjoy it!
Awesome, thanks ttrd !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hood River and near by trails

Hey, we are a guide business by the name of Epic MTB Tours in Hood River. Give us a call or shoot us an email and we'd be happy to give you the scoop on the area.

·
Registered
85 Posts
trails

Try 8-mile loop of road 44 (off of highway 35). Part of the great east hood/hood river trail network, very beginner-friendly and fun for all skill levels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts