Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Singlespeed Enduro Poser
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 years of dating, my Fiancé and I are finally getting married. We both ride so, we plan on making this a MTB honeymoon trip. We would like to hit up some places that we have never ridden before and i wanted to get some ideas from this forum where to ride. We are from San Diego and we are leaning on riding in Utah, Colorado and Arizona.
We've done a few rides in Moab and St. George so i would cancel St. George out but wouldn't mind hitting Moab again this year.

I don't need all the trail details, just trail names and state.

I understand the dates are somewhat in the winter months and snow and inclement weather is a factor and if it is, then please there is no need to list them. :thumbsup:

·
Granny Gear Guru
399 Posts
what about the mckenzie river trail in Oregon? and congrats!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Moab/fruita/grand junction would be a great trip. I loved Fruita Colorado trails. Moab was great too. You cant go wrong with either. Great places to stay in either. Not too far from you either.

·
Singlespeed Enduro Poser
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tmccrohon said:
Moab/fruita/grand junction would be a great trip. I loved Fruita Colorado trails. Moab was great too. You cant go wrong with either. Great places to stay in either. Not too far from you either.
I think that would be the combo of places we would go do. My concern is that if it snows up there during that time. Thought?

·
Singlespeed Enduro Poser
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MrXC said:
Congrats! On the west coast I'd also look at Lake Tahoe. East Coast, Kingdom Trails, VT. My wife and I got married a little over a month ago and spent our honeymoon staying at the Wildflower in right on the Kingdom Trails. She also rides.
We were just in Tahoe 1 week ago:)

here is my RR
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=636533

Looking at historical temps in Fruita and Grand Junction it doesn't appear that it'll be snowing on the 1st week of November. I might have to consider this route.

Thanks everyone!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts