Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
DaFaJa
242 Posts
Looks Great, I love both Honda & MT Bikes, I am working on getting another Honda for my teenager been looking @ 08+ Civic Si's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
No, no, no....you're doing it all wrong. The bikes go IN the Honda.:thumbsup:

ElementalDos
No, no, no....you're still doing it wrong, the front wheels stays ON the bike. :D
One thing I love about my Element is that the wheel can stay on. Wife wants to trade it in for a Passport. We only have 4 people in our family. You think she's hinting at something?

·
psycho cyclo addict
3,093 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's keep this thread alive guys, If you have a Honda vehicle and use it to haul your bikes it doesn't matter if you have a rack or tuck it inside then post your car and bike here. Acura's can post also as they were built by Honda too. ;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Borrowed my sister's Element for a BC road trip 2 years ago....absolutely perfect bike hauling vehicle. As you see, it's pretty good at hauling other important stuff too.

I get to borrow it again in August for a PNW biking roadtrip. Can't friggin wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Borrowed my sister's Element for a BC road trip 2 years ago....absolutely perfect bike hauling vehicle. As you see, it's pretty good at hauling other important stuff too.

I get to borrow it again in August for a PNW biking roadtrip. Can't friggin wait.
God I miss my element!!!!! Had its faults but man could it haul bikes.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice to see another coupe racked up. I have a 2011 EX-L with a Thule up top and a few other goodies on it. Ill have to try and get a pic up. The red looks good man

·
DaFaJa
242 Posts
I just picked up a Element this weekend, I still need to get the Hitch/Rack for it..I do not want to put a dirty bike in it...not yet any way...

·
Big Gulps, Alright!
3,223 Posts
First Honda...98 Civic DX with various upgrades as things broke. 191k on the clock when it went.

Second Honda (current)...99 Prelude SH, mostly stock. Only 110k on this one :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got my bike earlier today...I drive an 09 SI coupe...as soon as I figure out how I am going to carry the bike, I will be back in this particular thread to post it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is it possible to carry two 26ers inside 4-door civic 2007?
You can fold the rear passenger seat and fit one bike but for two bikes I don't think it will fit.
If you're planning on carrying two or more bikes just get either a roof rack or a hitch carrier, whichever you prefer.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts