Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

homerette having fun...

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Poi Boy 
#1 ·
first ridsey on the dhr. Such a fun fun bike. I highly recommend you homers go buy one for your wife or GF if you truly love her. Not many pix today, but snapped a few. Me, Terri, Airwreck and Whodaphuck riding in foggy muddy drizzle today. Shoulda used your frame saver tape before the ride Todd! Oh well, impatience never pays off, but sure is fun.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow!! Awesome Jewels. so good to see you enjoying the new ride. I bought (and custom assembled) a new 2008 Flux. We had our first ride on the trails yesterday up in Kalopa. I think she's hooked on mountain biking. Sorry,I don't have any pics yet. Thanks for sharing, awesome!!!

Happy New Year to you guys on Maui. It sure has been raining a lot lately. Take care and be safe.

Aloha,
g

#7 ·
ny- thanks, I love the color, yep it's sangria and that's a common trail on maui.

TA- you're so right, the dhr makes the same trail more funner. I'll have to go back w/ the dslr for some fog photos later. maybe when shaheeb gets better!

gmats-hey, your turn for photo pix. I wanna see BI shots, maybe with the new flux in it!

RD-Thanks for the compliment. The colors really are nice on these bikes.

Shaheeb-Do ten 4 footers count?

#10 ·
jewels said:
ny- thanks, I love the color, yep it's sangria and that's a common trail on maui.

TA- you're so right, the dhr makes the same trail more funner. I'll have to go back w/ the dslr for some fog photos later. maybe when shaheeb gets better!
definitely! very cool, gives it a sort of eerie timeless feel to the picc's like it, color rox:thumbsup:

Tongue in cheeky :D
jewels said:
Shaheeb-Do ten 4 footers count?
Only the mind of the superior species could come up with this one :D

Rene they might share the same size but notice they have 2 of everything I think your thinking is flawed true love is unconditional, somewhat tongue in cheeky as well Rene! whats this Cervelo thingy [yes I know its a road bike] are you going soft on us :p Atleast ya could have gone Steel Deccadi or 853 Reynolds :confused:

#12 ·
Renegade said:
TA, the cervelo is a diversion. She would be so excited to have one, she would never notice or care that I'm allways riding her highline and DHR.:D
I went through my roadie thing a long time ago. Don't think I could ever go back to it.
Ah you're a cunning and devious mind, it will get her down to the coffee shop with her sisters no doubt :D

Factor in the price of a Carbon C with carbon Record 10spd groupo will probably cost more than a DHR and HL fully specced so she may let you away with both and let you ride while shes on her Cervelo :D

#16 ·
Man, I miss Mamane. Will have to hit it next time I'm back home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.