Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first ridsey on the dhr. Such a fun fun bike. I highly recommend you homers go buy one for your wife or GF if you truly love her. Not many pix today, but snapped a few. Me, Terri, Airwreck and Whodaphuck riding in foggy muddy drizzle today. Shoulda used your frame saver tape before the ride Todd! Oh well, impatience never pays off, but sure is fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Wow!! Awesome Jewels. so good to see you enjoying the new ride. I bought (and custom assembled) a new 2008 Flux. We had our first ride on the trails yesterday up in Kalopa. I think she's hooked on mountain biking. Sorry,I don't have any pics yet. Thanks for sharing, awesome!!!

Happy New Year to you guys on Maui. It sure has been raining a lot lately. Take care and be safe.

Aloha,
g

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ny- thanks, I love the color, yep it's sangria and that's a common trail on maui.

TA- you're so right, the dhr makes the same trail more funner. I'll have to go back w/ the dslr for some fog photos later. maybe when shaheeb gets better!

gmats-hey, your turn for photo pix. I wanna see BI shots, maybe with the new flux in it!

RD-Thanks for the compliment. The colors really are nice on these bikes.

Shaheeb-Do ten 4 footers count?

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
jewels said:
ny- thanks, I love the color, yep it's sangria and that's a common trail on maui.

TA- you're so right, the dhr makes the same trail more funner. I'll have to go back w/ the dslr for some fog photos later. maybe when shaheeb gets better!
definitely! very cool, gives it a sort of eerie timeless feel to the picc's like it, color rox:thumbsup:

Tongue in cheeky :D
jewels said:
Shaheeb-Do ten 4 footers count?
Only the mind of the superior species could come up with this one :D

Rene they might share the same size but notice they have 2 of everything I think your thinking is flawed true love is unconditional, somewhat tongue in cheeky as well Rene! whats this Cervelo thingy [yes I know its a road bike] are you going soft on us :p Atleast ya could have gone Steel Deccadi or 853 Reynolds :confused:

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
TA, the cervelo is a diversion. She would be so excited to have one, she would never notice or care that I'm allways riding her highline and DHR.:D
I went through my roadie thing a long time ago. Don't think I could ever go back to it.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Renegade said:
TA, the cervelo is a diversion. She would be so excited to have one, she would never notice or care that I'm allways riding her highline and DHR.:D
I went through my roadie thing a long time ago. Don't think I could ever go back to it.
Ah you're a cunning and devious mind, it will get her down to the coffee shop with her sisters no doubt :D

Factor in the price of a Carbon C with carbon Record 10spd groupo will probably cost more than a DHR and HL fully specced so she may let you away with both and let you ride while shes on her Cervelo :D

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
Man, I miss Mamane. Will have to hit it next time I'm back home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.