Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The upgraded parts this time around - Race Face Deus Cranks, Race Face Bash Guard, 32T Blackspire Mono Veloce Ring, XT 11-34 Cassette, X.0 Shifter and RD, N-Gear Jump Stop, Magura Marta 185 rear (b/c of adapter...the caliper is actually a 160) 160 front, DT Swiss 4.1d rims, DT Swiss 240S hubs, DT Swiss Comp Spokes, Hope Skewers and Seat Clamp (Not pictured),

·
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....I didn't have a choice on that mounting point. This frame had a Hayes Direct Mount disc mount, and only one caliper made by Hayes fits it. So I had to use an adapter bolted to the Hayes mount to get the IS mounts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you know of other calipers that will fit the Homegrown frames with that type of disc brake mounting, and what type of adapter did you use to fit the brake on the frame? I just picked up a 2000 Homegrown with a similar brake mount.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Anybody still have pics of the setup with the A2Z adapter? I want to try and fit some BB7's on the rear. Recently put some on the front and really like the braking over my XT V's.

·
Registered
333 Posts
RS VR6 said:
Anybody still have pics of the setup with the A2Z adapter? I want to try and fit some BB7's on the rear. Recently put some on the front and really like the braking over my XT V's.
do you get the bb7 on the back...?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.