Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
drinks from the fountain
391 Posts
Power to the House DADs

The few the proud. 2 yrs and counting!!
What was that old Army ad? The toughest job you'll ever love.
My 3 yr old Thor puts me to the test every day!

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
andychrysler said:
I would love to do it, but the wife has no collidge edgeecayshion, and can't make as many $ as I can (not that I make a lot). She has been back to work for awhile now that the kids are getting older.
My wife is a stay at home Mom with a Bachelor's Degree. I'm a high school drop out with a GED that makes enough to keep her home with two kids and also support all my sports activities. I'm also lucky enough to work from home where I can have lunch with them every day and open my office door at 4:30 and say Daddy is home. Its the way to go if you can do it.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
My wife and I both have college degrees. But she's kinda the stay at home wife right now (part time at REI), of course she is trying to remedy that, but with this economy its hard to find a freakin' job.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,462 Posts
Ithnu said:
My wife and I both have college degrees. But she's kinda the stay at home wife right now (part time at REI), of course she is trying to remedy that, but with this economy its hard to find a freakin' job.
My wife keeps tellin' me she's tired of working... I told her she hasn't put in enough time in the prison yet. :D :D

·
drinks from the fountain
391 Posts
Im not worthy !!!

SkaredShtles said:
Try a 7, a 6, and a 4 year old. :madman: :D
I cant imagine your level of patience;) One is difficult at times but three?
good for you!! I have two more but 16 and 18 yr old girls! Whole different ballgame.
Is there enough of us to get a group ride sometime?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.