Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would a USED Hollywood 2 bike DH, 2" hitch rack go for. I am selling mine.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spammer.......................no I am going to place an add later tonight or tomorrow morning...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually it would be nice to have a price range....I am not shipping it because then the price would be too high...I want to sell it locally and just hand it to them

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
I sold mine for $75 cause it broke at the weld where the seatpost/arm/clamp attached to the rack and my bike fell off. Not sure if it's the same model as yours though.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Khemical said:
I sold mine for $75 cause it broke at the weld where the seatpost/arm/clamp attached to the rack and my bike fell off. Not sure if it's the same model as yours though.
thanks..mine has no broken wlds

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
thanks..mine has no broken wlds
I shoulda been more clear. I sold it to a friend after I had re-welded it and he was fully aware that it had broken. I would guess you should easily get $125-150 for yours.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Khemical said:
I shoulda been more clear. I sold it to a friend after I had re-welded it and he was fully aware that it had broken. I would guess you should easily get $125-150 for yours.
wow....i guess I will sell it for a hundred...thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts