Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can help. My workshop PC crashed and I've lost some files that will take a few days to restore.
I have a Hollowgram wheel set that need to have the DT aerolite straight pull spokes replaced. The hubs are the DTSwiss 350 star ratchet for Hollowgram as per the 2018 and 2019 Hi Mod Scalpels. I can't find the spoke lengths in any of the supplied literature. By Measurement the lengths appear to be somewhere around 303/303mm for the SP Lefty 60 and 305/305 for the DTSwiss 350 rear wheel. I've had t cut most of the spokes to get hem out of the wheel and those I could salvage vary between 304mmto 307mm ( the rear was badly buckled with lose spkoes).
Can anyone conform the lengths please? Or post some sort of official. I can't get hld of my distributor as it s a bank holiday over here.and therefore a long weekend

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would also be interested in knowing the dimensions of the spokes for both the front and rear wheels of my Fsi Carbon 2 2020, I have searched the Internet without having results, I would appreciate your help, greetings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts