Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas to ME

Delivered today, but I'm taking off for vacation tomorrow and I don't have the new rear derailleur for it anyways so won't be built up until after the 28th.

6 lbs and 12 oz, with cc110 headset and seat clamp.

Attachments

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
Am I the only one to sneek my Turner into the house for some early morning posing by the Christmas tree? We've got 5 trees in the house - this only represents the two that are lit up early in the morning.

I like the first one best - captures our European light houses as well (mostly notable buildings from Wiesbaden, Hanau and Rothenburg ob der Tauber).

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
pardon me while i lead this thread in a new direction but, what ya got there b? a xs rfx? ive never seen a head tube junction look like that before.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cactuscorn said:
pardon me while i lead this thread in a new direction but, what ya got there b? a xs rfx? ive never seen a head tube junction look like that before.
its a small rfx... i dont think turner makes an xs for the 08 rfx?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
cactuscorn said:
Yea, what is that??? top tube does not contact head tube...

edit..Ah..

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
its not listed but it looked so tiny i thought maybe it was a oversight. thanx for the answer.

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
SSINGA said:
hmmmmm.....looks like a I have a mission.
that's the spirit :thumbsup:

Bonus points if the water bottle is full of eggnog.

Double bonus if you leave the eggnog in there all week until the weekend ride and then covertly swap out with Cruz :yikes:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Merry Christmas from western CO.

All built up and well used but this is what it looked like two years ago. :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts