Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i have a 2004 p.2 with all stock components except a mint 2003 dj3 that i just bought for 220$ CAD. The stock bike was $1150 CAD plus 220 subtract 120$ for selling stock fork. What do you think someone would buy this bike for. The whole thing has been lightly ridden. Thanks for the help. Just through out best guesses.
Brett

·
Registered
20 Posts
its the end of the season, you'll be lucky to get 400CND for that bike. I tryed selling mine ( 04 P.2 with a sherman flick, hayes hfx9 hd brakes and singletrack rims ) for avout a month ranging from ( $800.00 then got all the way down to $500.00 ) it wouldent sell. if I were you, wait till spring, when someone will actually want it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys are all ****

k this is the first thread ive ever started and you guys pick out one thing cause i spelt a word wrong. all i wanted to know is how much i could get for my bike and i end up with a load of **** cause of *******s like you guys. thanks. people like you.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
toasted said:
its the end of the season, you'll be lucky to get 400CND for that bike. I tryed selling mine ( 04 P.2 with a sherman flick, hayes hfx9 hd brakes and singletrack rims ) for avout a month ranging from ( $800.00 then got all the way down to $500.00 ) it wouldent sell. if I were you, wait till spring, when someone will actually want it.
You owe a appoligy to toasted, the rest of us bad verry verry baddd.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
brettm said:
k this is the first thread ive ever started and you guys pick out one thing cause i spelt a word wrong. all i wanted to know is how much i could get for my bike and i end up with a load of **** cause of *******s like you guys. thanks. people like you.
Atleast 3 people tried to answer your question. It's hard to know without seeing a pic or two of the bike to verify it's actual condition. But it is the end of the season, and you would probably be lucky to get 500 CAD. Doubtful though, chances are you would end up with about 300-400 CAD if you were to ask me, that is if you want to sell it rather quickly (a couple months max)

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
brettm said:
Learn to take a joke... People did attempt to answer your question. You could always just go on eBay and do some research. Find some similarly specced p.series bikes and watch how much they sell for, or search through the completed listings. You're not going to get much for it. I'd say around 40% of retail.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
Learn to take a joke... People did attempt to answer your question. You could always just go on eBay and do some research. Find some similarly specced p.series bikes and watch how much they sell for, or search through the completed listings. You're not going to get much for it. I'd say around 40% of retail.
Right now is not the time to sell, have a beer & relaxxx. Clean it up real nice then in spring sell as a pristine, perfect, lightly riden by begginer. After you sell it for too much take us all out to lunch & alot of beer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.