Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't help myself after I found a buyer for my not-quite-long-enough König... Introducing the newest family member, the Double is a perfect bookend with the TR 450 for any well-equiped quiver. Woot!

Attachments

·
enjoys skidding
1,098 Posts
Very nice! :thumbsup: I was going to try and find an Alfine tensioner but the Rohloff job looks perfect.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OldschoolBMXer said:
i'm looking into building a double up. What's the weight on yours fully built. is that a short or long frame?
That's a long and it weighs some pounds. Not sure of how many but I will try to figure it out in the next couple of days.

J

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some pics from Saturday - The new Double configuration with Easton goodies, and my wife Chuky opting for the Double instead of our brakeless pumptrack bike.

Cool night photo stolen from my friend (and fellow TR450 rider) Adam's site: http://livewithcommitment.blogspot.com/2011/06/threefer-of-biking.html

Check it out, lots of cool pics up in there. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Propr
1,192 Posts
check out the link...:cool:

nice photos and sick pump track garage/bike work shop and or storage area combo!

·
Ride Hard. Go Fast.
260 Posts
Some pics from Saturday - The new Double configuration with Easton goodies, and my wife Chuky opting for the Double instead of our brakeless pumptrack bike.

Cool night photo stolen from my friend (and fellow TR450 rider) Adam's site: http://livewithcommitment.blogspot.com/2011/06/threefer-of-biking.html

Check it out, lots of cool pics up in there. :thumbsup:
loving that back yard. What state are you in? Garage / workshop is ultimate man cave. Sweet stuff. :thumbsup:

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice bikes, nice track and nicer garage. Not sure which of those I would choose if given a choice.

By the way you're not the guy that owns a Transition Covert and rides up in Corner Canyon Draper regularly are you?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interesting wheels choice...
what's the thinking behind it?
I was thinking those were the wheels I had available.:)

JMH

No, I don't have a Covert anymore... and I've never made it down to Corner Canyon either. I should probably give it a go sometime soon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts