Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided to see what all the fuss was about Mormon/National so I went and hiked it with my girlfriend on New Years day.

WOW! I dont know how you guys ride some of National. There were a couple parts that are basically just steps! I couldnt find a line for the life of me (although I am a new rider).

Really looks like a tremendous workout. My skills and cardio definitely arent there yet, but I hope to try tackling that monster within the next few months.

I also cant believe some of the bikes people were riding! I saw one guy riding a giant reign x up mormon! He also made it look easy, hopping up stuff that I would definitely have to ride around. Also saw someone riding up national with a Specialized demo 7:eek:

Cant wait to try it out, seems like a great place that will make you a better rider.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
You go out there enough you'll see people climbing Nat'l on everything from full on DH rigs to Rigid Singlespeeds (that's the height of hardcore IMO). You can do it too if you're patient/stubborn enough to learn the lines.

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
AzSpeedfreek said:
Sorry, don't believe you!:yikes: Please provide proof of such an occurance such as pictures or video of you doing such a feat:cool: .
Oh sh*t...you caught me...I just don't have any proof of such occurances...so they must've never happened and were all a big dream... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.