Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help - I had a 2018 HT LT (since sold) which had a Fox 36 Performance fork. I was pretty happy with how the fork performed, and would like to replicate the tune on my current fork (2019 Fox 36 Performance)

Problem is, I cant find the tune ID of the HT fork(was sure I had written it down):confused:.

If someone has the same fork on their LT could you please help out by posting the Tune ID.

Thank you.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hope someone can help - I had a 2018 HT LT (since sold) which had a Fox 36 Performance fork. I was pretty happy with how the fork performed, and would like to replicate the tune on my current fork (2019 Fox 36 Performance)

Problem is, I cant find the tune ID of the HT fork(was sure I had written it down):confused:.

If someone has the same fork on their LT could you please help out by posting the Tune ID.

Thank you.
The 2018 4-digit code is "DBNL" for the non-elite version.

Code Results from Fox:
2018 Performance Series 36 FLOAT 29 GRIP
2018, 36, A, FLOAT, 29in, P-S, 150, Grip, 3Pos, Matte Blk, No Logo, 15QRx110, 1.5 T, 51mm Rake, N/M OE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.