Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the area and looking for a quick area to spin from my house. I live off of Wildcat and Lincoln.
How is that area south of Lincoln on Quebec? Can someone provide me with directions and recommendations please?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not sure of the name of the highschool south or west of you on wildcat but I thinks its mountain ridge??? I dunno, anyways there is a tiny little trail south of there. If you take the dad clark concrete path right next to that highschool it will lead you up to it. It's not much but it's something.

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
SkaredShtles said:
Trails in HR?

:skep: :skep:

:lol: :lol:
They are more like paths that are not paved. I ride them all on a 'cross bike when I don't feel like driving to Jeffco.

- The quebec/monarch one leaves from the Jr. high school lot there off Monarch near Macarthur ranch road. The good loops are restricted to highlands ranch HOA members, they guard the gate on weekends or other random times.
- The ones off of Griggs road that connect to the "East-West Trail". This trail is supposed to eventually connect up to the Monarch one.
- The Bluffs park, where yosemite crosses Lincoln going south and peters out. This is really wide and smooth, but some decent little climbing for a workout.

If you get creative, it is easy to connect them all together in various loops, using pavement in between. That is why the 'cross bike is a good fit, there is nothing that really requires an MTB there. I do see MTB riders (or, people in tennis shoes and gym shorts riding MTB's) all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.