Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey Fred,
I show you my trails that do not exist if you show me yours. Maybe one day on 4 and one day on 108. There is still some time left before snowfall.
Jeff

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uncle Stinky said:
Hey Fred,
I show you my trails that do not exist if you show me yours. Maybe one day on 4 and one day on 108. There is still some time left before snowfall.
Jeff
I like the idea of a non existent trail ride weekend. I think time is running short for this year. I'll see if I can clear my calender.

One more teaser pic actually on the trail. See the cairn ahead ?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
fred-da-trog said:
Somethings never go out of style, they just get better :thumbsup:
Ain't that the Truth

I've heard nothing but god things about Pinecrest from everyone I've talked to that's been there. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get over there next year for a tour of the area. BTW since you linked to his website, anyone hear how Ogre is doing lately?

Looks like the high country may not be ridable much longer, a front is coming in Wednesday/Thursday although not huge might be enough to close down the upper elevation stuff for the year if the temps stay cold.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dang I was taking Thursday off and heading up Tuesday night. Now maybe just Wednesday for the day. I have a long ride to do as a fund raiser.

·
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TahoeBC said:
..... since you linked to his website, anyone hear how Ogre is doing lately?
He's doing well. I believe Pinecrest is on his list for Saturday.

·
Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
771 Posts
Beautiful country, how much travel do your bikes have?

·
Registered
567 Posts
No photos but yesterday was perfect, a bit of clouds and smoke in the morning then cool and sunny in the afternoon. Got in a nice couple of rides.

·
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Uncle Stinky said:
Just talked to my dad, cloudy and about 4 inches on the ground. Hope it melts a bit by Sunday.

My Sunday calender is clear...I'm just sayin'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts