Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I rent a high end mountain bike in the South Bay? (I will be located in Santa Clara)

Could be a FS or a 29", but I would like to try something nice.

I currently ride an Ibis Mojo.

Thanks!

·
遅すぎ
431 Posts
Try http://www.svcyclingcenter.com/bikeconcierge/bikeconcierge.php I think this fits what you're looking for, but be prepared to pay serious $$. Otherwise you can check out the local shops that demo bikes. Calmar in Santa Clara will demo Spesh and Santa Cruz for $50/day which I think you can use as store credit. Passion Trail Bikes is pretty far, but they demo a variety of high end bikes. There are probably others, but those are good starting points.

·
just another bleepin SSer
1,462 Posts
I think Trailhead Cyclery in San Jose may have Ibis Demo bikes they rent. Expect like $70 a day (maybe a discount for multiple days).

That said, I am partial to doing business with Passion Trail Bikes (though am a little biased)...

·
Ack!
199 Posts
Pretty sure Trailhead on union in san jose can hook you up, and maybe even Evolution in Cupertino. Passion Trail Bikes is not exactly South Bay, but Waterdog is fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.