Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Mike from Mudslinger Events
Just an update and thanks for the support.

35 Spots left for the High Cascades 100 on 7/23

So much fun last year and I hope some of you will come for the thrill, the pain, the 80 miles out of 100 of never ending singletrack (even a bit more than last year)
Yes I even think the killer Grouse will be back
www.highcascades100.com

High Cascades 24
Registration will open by 3/1 for the High Cascades 24 in Bend on September 10th and 11th. The Permit is for 200 Teams Only (Teams of 4, Teams of 2 or Solo) 16.5 mile lap that will take an average of 1:20 to complete. Beer, Fun, Music....your bike!
www.highcascades24.com

·
Singletrack Addict
1,167 Posts
mripley said:
Hello

Mike from Mudslinger Events
. . . .
High Cascades 24
Registration will open by 3/1 for the High Cascades 24 in Bend on September 10th and 11th. The Permit is for 200 Teams Only (Teams of 4, Teams of 2 or Solo) 16.5 mile lap that will take an average of 1:20 to complete. Beer, Fun, Music....your bike!
www.highcascades24.com
Thought I'd retired from 24s, but hell, if you're going to bring them back to Oregon, I'm in!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spots for High Cascades 24

Hey

Yes for all categories until full
online I am required to list number of spots available for each type, and suspect the amount of 4 person teams will be 125, solo 40 and duo 35....just a guess by the time it fills

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.