Just 15 spots left in the 2nd annual High Cascade 100 Endurance MTB Race!
Sign up at: http://www.mudslingerevents.com/mountain-bike-races/high-cascades-100/
Part of the NUE Series this year, the course features new high alpine singletrack and the legendary loop around Mt. Bachelor with plenty of Hammer Nutrition Aide Stations along the way.
Last years event was a big success raising 3500.00 for Central Oregon Trail Alliance, great trails, excellent BBQ / Beer at the finish and a course record set by Chris Sheppard of Rocky Mountain Bicycles of 8:37!
Some of the great things that you get with your entry
* Raise 5000.00 for COTA and other local non-profits
* 80+ Miles of Singletrack! One loop!
* National Ultra Endurance Series
* 10,000-11,000 ft of climbing
* Lava flows to surf your bike on
* Big, huge aide stations, HEED, and Hammer Products and other food in the athletes buffet.Mechanical support by UBI (United Bicycle Institute) food and a Big post race BBQ from Baldys BBQ of Bend
* Custom awards for top 3 in each category and custom swag bag
* Cash Purse download the entry for details. Equal Payout for top 4 places for men and women Special Single Speed Bonus
* Its Oregon….so plan to stay a week. Ride the Umpqua trail or McKenzie River trail, See the Ocean (4 hrs west) or just chill in Bend
* Big Raffle and Equal Cash for the top 4 men and women overall