Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Geisinger this afternoon with Hickster. It was the nicest weather so far this year. Conditions are great up there with only a few wet spots and even fewer snowy areas.
65u.jpg
asgdf.jpg
bvjc.jpg
cvbh.jpg
fghj.jpg
gf.jpg
hkg.jpg
jk.jpg
mcv.jpg
mkln;.jpg

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
The trails are starting to look, well like trails again, and thats a good thing!:thumbsup:

Nice pics.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Until this weekend, when they will look like French Onion soup with all that rain rolling in!!!

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
motoman465 said:
Until this weekend, when they will look like French Onion soup with all that rain rolling in!!!
Geisinger's so steep it drains almost instantly. It's amazing how fast it dries out. All except the jeep road which can sometimes remain a swamp all season.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Lookin' good

Shorts and all....looks like your havin' great weather and conditions for this early in the year in NEPA.

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
Did the back side (lollipop loop) tonight very little snow...surprisingly fast. Looks like after this rain all trails will be good.

·
921 Posts
The only thing you maybe want to avoid is Carousel. Rode it tonight - it's mushy and climbing out was not much fun. I'm sure the rain won't help. Everything else is fast!

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be careful if you bomb down the bear trail (the one that you get on from the fun city connecter). There are a bunch of thorn bush branches hanging right at face level at that real fast part where it opens up. I was glad I had my glasses on.
100_0456.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts