Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wheeler
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be camping there with my bros fam. on the weekend of 19th. :D
where are the nice trails to hit while in that area (HAZELTOWN area)... looking for technical trails with a freeride flava' :cool: :D but any good ones I'm game for. If anyone wanto to hook up for a ride, even better. Please let me know ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I believe most of those trails at Hickory and the surronding area are closed to biking, strictly hiking. You are less than 30 minutes from Jim Thorpe, can't beat that.

·
wheeler
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for ur reply.... I started thinking ppl are pretty sad down there :rolleyes:
read good things about JT, I might run it on Sun. but will run Paragon on Fri.... for sure :D
cheers,

·
(enter witty phrase here)
2,250 Posts
TT. said:
I will be camping there with my bros fam. on the weekend of 19th. :D
where are the nice trails to hit while in that area (HAZELTOWN area)... looking for technical trails with a freeride flava' :cool: :D but any good ones I'm game for. If anyone wanto to hook up for a ride, even better. Please let me know ;)
You picked the wrong place to camp that weekend. The annual Jim Thorpe Mountain Bike Weekend is going on from June 17-20. You may want to head down that way.
http://www.soeast.com/mtnbike.htm

·
wheeler
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D :D gettin' a little excited :D :D
I'll probably make it down for the afternoon ride :cool: :cool: look for a black DARE ;) :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts