Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
Looks like you gave up...

...P-3's for AGI's!

Didn't know you were gone...I haven't been keeping up with all the LifeUpdateReview.com stuff...Too much riding to do!

Better ride that thing in domestic waters...They were quite the prize back in the day.

Tim

PS to Brian: stop by while you are in Davis...

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
E's back in 'da 'ouse!!

Welcome home! I guess that I wasn't the only one that was missin' the summer riding season :rolleyes:

Maybe we could meet at the Twisted Pine tap room this week 'fer a beer 'er three. If you want to come up for a ride in the mountains, we could do a couple of miles in our family room, but it's BYOT, ( bring your own trainer) :D

So, did you succeed in your mission, and actually find signs of intelligent life on Earth?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Weekend ride plans???

Are you around and riding this weekend? I'd love to head up north. I'm willing to drive up most of the way. maybe even camp saturday night and ride sunday too.

I'd come up for your camping weekend the following weekend but I'm going to a wedding on Long Island.

I'm in Cali right now but I will be back thursday night. My internt access should be decent in the evenings.

b

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Where are you again?

I'm free Wendsay evening. I have to drop my co-worker off at the airport (SAC) then I'm free. I fly out thrusday morning.

Send me a private message and we can work out the details.

Finchy you reading this, too??

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
I'm 2.5 hrs west of Sac...

brianc said:
I'm free Wendsay evening. I have to drop my co-worker off at the airport (SAC) then I'm free. I fly out thrusday morning.

Send me a private message and we can work out the details.

Finchy you reading this, too??
...Near Clearlake on Hwy20 ...unfortunately I will be busy Weds. getting ready for a trip to Tahoe, and will be picking up a Passionite from Atlanta flying here to ride with Steve Wolf and I.

If you come back out give me a heads up so we can do Downieville or something.

I hope I can finally make it to GITA...still too far to plan on yet, and I would need at least one NorCal'r to share gas expenses with (hint to others reading this).

Tim

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
ouch!

heal fast. Let me know when you're back in action and well work out some rides. I really wany to get up there for the fall colors for sure. Plus I need a mountain fix!

I will warn you though that I'll try and make you famous. (i.e. I'll be taken you picture)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.