Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you tell me about this rear linkage system?? Kind of has the FSR but I haven't got a clue?? Could you give me the 411 on it
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
Looks like a DH9 had a threesome with a RM9 and an Eliminator. :p
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is themarsvolta55 new bike....nice looking

here is his post that he got mad at
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.p...0&highlight=rip

I just want to know about the linkage because I have never seen anything like it and wonder what it would be like in riding conditions
 

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
looks pretty ugly to me, then again if somone gave it to me i would use it anyways.
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
this is themarsvolta55 new bike....nice looking

here is his post that he got mad at
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.p...0&highlight=rip

I just want to know about the linkage because I have never seen anything like it and wonder what it would be like in riding conditions
It looks like a non-patent infringing version of Lawill or something. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
It looks like a non-patent infringing version of Lawill or something. :confused:
actually its the original intention of what the Lawill system should look like (look as in linkage about the BB, it may not be setup all that well). So it is a Lawill.

Its like the new Rotec, or some of the Taiwan bikes out there
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
zedro said:
actually its the original intention of what the Lawill system should look like (look as in linkage about the BB, it may not be setup all that well). So it is a Lawill.

Its like the new Rotec, or some of the Taiwan bikes out there
Really! That is interesting. I knew that the new Rotec was closer to Lawill than the Yeti ever was but didn't know this. (Haven't seen the Rotec in a while so didn't remember how it looked. It looks like a good design if its built right.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top