Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
The book says it all...

Proof that marijuana during pregnancy can not only lead to addiction in the offspring, but severe birth defects as well ( o_O)

mr.t

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zachdank said:
hey SMT, how's things w/ you and teh life mate? :eek:
fuc...where did you get my picture??? Was that the day i decided i didn't want to show you up on the Stinc (Reality...the day I took one look and started drinking and the "excuse" I used...." I would ride but I drank too much" )

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zachdank said:
hey SMT, how's things w/ you and teh life mate? :eek:
that dude is loaded with cash and he is alwayspaying for everyones burritos, pizza, hookers, and alcohol

·
Registered
54 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
fuc...where did you get my picture??? Was that the day i decided i didn't want to show you up on the Stinc (Reality...the day I took one look and started drinking and the "excuse" I used...." I would ride but I drank too much" )
SMT are you hanging out with Jerry Garcia?.... you dirty hippy.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
freerider167 said:
Smoking is bad, and if you do it, quit it, sorry for being an ass but it's not good.
Why, because it makes you eat twinkies and laugh a lot?

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Grantels said:
SMT are you hanging out with Jerry Garcia?.... you dirty hippy.
No way. That stinky pirate is a straight-edger.................

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
freerider167 said:
Smoking is bad, and if you do it, quit it, sorry for being an ass but it's not good.
Embrace your fears..................

·
Registered
138 Posts
mmm

hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday-y-yay...... i smoke and i ride to and i ride good wen i smoke and i make smart posts wen i smoke........like now...sticky-icky green **** is my friend

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i'm just saying this because it makes people feel like poo after long term use. It's a bad addiction and can be very dangerous. Also the longer you do it the worse it gets, you will most likly feel like poo afterwards and if you start it it will be even harder to stop. Sorry if i am an a$$ but i have seen Drugs kill and harm some of my loved ones like my uncle and cousin and friends..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.