Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..we could really have used some of that Finch Platte wit on some of these posts of late....imjps what's the 411??:confused:

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
dan51 said:
He's been off shaving his legs. Probably spending more time on the roadie forums.
Or he's gotten into cross dressing and got tired of his nylons snaging on his hairy thighs. :eek:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,969 Posts
Wot's all the ruckus???

I tell you- it was hard not to give Melt sh!t for that lameass post of his, but I held back. Aren't you proud of me?

You know who's really missing is that Johnny Freeride guy.

Say, have you seen this pic of me in grade school? Guess which kid I am... :nono: :p

fp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Wot's all the ruckus???

I tell you- it was hard not to give Melt sh!t for that lameass post of his, but I held back. Aren't you proud of me?

You know who's really missing is that Johnny Freeride guy. Jilm got a Xmas card from him, and that's the last anyone's heard. (No, I didn't get a card, wtf's up widdat? :mad: )

Say, have you seen this pic of me in grade school? Guess which kid I am... :nono: :p

fp
Not sure which one you are, but I can see imridingmybike in the front row.

Lame ass post from Melt? I thought that was an upgrade for that particular thread.

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Finch Platte said:

fp
hmmm, been shaving your legs and who knows what else..... I'm gonna guess the kid with the "Flames" shirt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts