Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
I haven't even had time to go pick it up in the past week :madmax: :madman:

I hope to get it by the weekend for some testing. I'll be sure to post up the initial ride impression (most likely on the Turner forum).

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SSINGA said:

I hope to get it by the weekend for some testing. I'll be sure to post up the initial ride impression (most likely on the Turner forum).
Kool, keep us posted.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Posted on the Turner forum?

SSINGA said:

Well...I guess I won't get to see it then.:rolleyes: ...LOL! C'mon, SS, post it up on the suspension forum where it belongs, so all the world may share. You elitist Homers are just trying to be snobs.:D

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SSINGA said:
Here is the crappy camera phone pic

Sweet, I'm really diggin' th' blacked-outtedness of this shock. Slap that thing on yer bike and give us th' d-low on it Holmes. You may or maynot have said already, but, if I may ask, what kinda coin did you have'ta drop for that lil' nugget ??

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Mmmmm...that does look nice. And knowing the Ohlins magic contained inside, I'd be surprised if it doesn't work as good as it looks. Looking forward to hearing the performance details.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.