Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haha, just kidding. Although I know it must be like 70 degrees and clear down there right now eh? Here's a pic of my Gravity covered in mud just for the hell of it. Doesn't look like my makeshift rear fender did any good at all did it?

Oh man I'm bored, injuries suck teh donkey ballz. It's only been 4 weeks and the doc says it may take 90 days or more. :mad:

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
=ChrisB= said:
Lol, Bob is on a cruse in the Gulf of Mexico... in the upper 80s when he left yesterday. I dont think theres alotta mud there......
damn, you're right. I can't keep up with that jetsetting fool....:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Khemical said:
Haha, just kidding. Although I know it must be like 70 degrees and clear down there right now eh? Here's a pic of my Gravity covered in mud just for the hell of it. Doesn't look like my makeshift rear fender did any good at all did it?

Oh man I'm bored, injuries suck teh donkey ballz. It's only been 4 weeks and the doc says it may take 90 days or more. :mad:
Mud? ya, call that mud! Looks like you rode through a couple of dirty water puddles. Sea Otter last year, now that was mud.:lol: :lol: :prft:

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
thats weaksuace mud man, i have had so much mud on my bike some componets started not to work. and mine is virginia clay mud, that **** is thickkk

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree... looks like weak sauce puddle mud...

Norther Utah has some good stuff though... It was cold as hell but we were praying for deep puddles and snow drifts to disloge enough to allow forward progress and the use of our derailurs.

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Mountain bike

(I'm obviously not happy about our choice of ride for the day)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Haha, geez.

amajeski said:

Norther Utah has some good stuff though... It was cold as hell but we were praying for deep puddles and snow drifts to disloge enough to allow forward progress and the use of our derailurs.

View attachment 226400
Holy shbleeeep!!!
Look at them rotors :eek:

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
amajeski said:

View attachment 226400
you sure look pretty clean for such a filty bike.

I keep getting hit in the face with mud flung from my front tire on fast downhills this time of year...all though I just got done riding in the snow about an hour ago...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Khemical said:

Sorry for the ot response, but what was your injury about.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.