Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's not TNC! This is the 60 year old guy we ride with. No kidding! His name is Richard Valdez, I call him EXXON. He is another retired Police officer and he has nothing else to do all day but ride. He goes to Moab with us every year and he really loves to MTB. He is also the trail boss out at our local trails and keeps them open. He made this jump!

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
and I was thinking of pulling out my white flag and surrendering to age....................mad props to him...I still have 20 years left in me

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
wow, papa bear...whats the non-hibernation fighting weight? 205?
yeah...but this spring i want to weigh consistently 198 tops and around 195...I will do it...it is just too cold to go out and ride......brrrrrrrrr

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
Not over here it's not...oh, but nevermind you cancelled that trip last minute
I basically do not have a fork.....Marz doesn't have the cartridge in stock...I have to wait till they get it from Italy......I just bought a T-2 rack and it looks like I will be buying a new 888 if i want to ride....cash flow low for Xmas

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
texheckler said:
That's an X-Vert DC. The crown to axle is really low and it is only a 5" fork.

He has already broken one frame. This is his second one I have put together for him.
get him an Azonic saber

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
and I was thinking of pulling out my white flag and surrendering to age....................mad props to him...I still have 20 years left in me
second fastest guy in our town is 42, mitch. he woops up on all except duncan.
where in a new age where old guys throw down.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
sriracha said:
second fastest guy in our town is 42, mitch. he woops up on all except duncan.
where in a new age where old guys throw down.
yep...zach was telling me that all weekend...saying the best cage fighters are older

1 - 19 of 19 Posts