Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice car dude

Just in case any incriminating photos show up here, I thought that I should apologize in advance for abusing your shuttle ride by riding over the top of it. It was a peer pressure thing. And a camera thing. And it was actually pretty fun. Sorry.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a problem...

Darwin_moment said:
Just in case any incriminating photos show up here, I thought that I should apologize in advance for abusing your shuttle ride by riding over the top of it. It was a peer pressure thing. And a camera thing. And it was actually pretty fun. Sorry.
...it needed to be washed anyhow.

fp

Attachments

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,913 Posts
That was pretty cool, you guys rock

Darwin_moment said:
I think you scratched the paint. That was nuts that car door was totally wobly but overall it was sweet that someone had the balls to ride it. Something about that much rusted metal makes me nervous. I'll see about putting the video together soonly.

·
Registered
737 Posts
It just Burnd up

Yeah! After figuring out that the thermostat was bad we just let it burn to the ground luckily the Bikes were ok after the hot warm blaze. The moister in there air helped it rust right away. Man what a site that was. Good thing no one was hurt so we just road on. :p

Attachments

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joseph-da-trog said:
Yeah! After figuring out that the thermostat was bad we just let it burn to the ground luckily the Bikes were ok after the hot warm blaze. The moister in there air helped it rust right away. Man what a site that was. Good thing no one was hurt so we just road on. :p
Doesn't the wind blowing up your seat just make you fart more?

fp

Attachments

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,913 Posts
Well just coincidincally

Mr.P said:
I know you were drinkin heineken in the Hummer at the Rockville shuttle, but protocol demands Pabst Blue Ribbon for the Buck Shot Mobile.

Please tell me you pulled a hand gun and wrote your name in glorious holes of fire in that wreck! :p
Well the truth is, Joseph had tried to hide behind the shuttle vehicle to do a little biological weight reduction. All of our eyes were watering, Werner passed out, Gary nearly did. Jilm was entertaining a sheep at far end of the clearing so he didn't notice at first. Unfortunately none of us thought about the repercussions of that much free methane near an automobile. The fumes were so strong the catalytic converter on the car ignited them. A rapid chain reaction ensued reducing the car to the devastated wreck you see pictured.

If you don't believe that then you haven't tried to use the bathroom after one of Joseph's weight reduction trips.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,913 Posts
Video

Darwin_moment said:
Video of you guys riding this is posted Here!. I'm putting a longer video together for the whole day but it takes time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.